Nancy: I'm not sure how many (if any) records are for video material
but this service might still be of interest.

http://is.gd/hpo4

 From the link above:

"The central record repository contains 25-million bibliographic
records and just under eight-million authority records. The data is
maintained by ?biblios.net users similar to the model used by
Wikipedia. Catalogers can use and contribute to the database without
restrictions because records in ?biblios.net are freely-licensed under
the Open Data Commons Public Domain Dedication and License."

cheers,
gary

--
Gary D. Price, MLIS
Librarian

Visit ResourceShelf and Docuticker
http://www.resourceshelf.com
http://www.docuticker.com

FUMSI is now live! However you Find, Use, Manage or Share Information, our
resources can help. Free article database at
http://web.fumsi.com/go/article/ and reports for sale at
http://web.fumsi.com/go/report/

Explore today: http://www.fumsi.com/

Free Pint Limited is registered in England and Wales.
Registered Number: 3754418. Registered Office: Delaport Coach House, Lamer
Lane, Wheathampstead, Herts, AL4 8RQ

In the message write EITHER:
1) SIGNOFF LM_NET
2) SET LM_NET NOMAIL