From: Susan Keys <susan@inspireusafoundation.org>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 13:51:36 -0500
To: "nwillard@csriu.org" <nwillard@csriu.org>
Subject: film competition

The Inspire USA Foundation is pleased to announce the 2009 Real to Reel
National Film Competition for filmmakers who are teens and young adults aged
16 ­ 24. Films will need to address the types of ³emotionally tough times²
that teens and young adults face and be no more than 3 minutes in length.
Our focus is not as much on the story of the tough time as it is on how
someone navigated that tough time. The competition is now open. Films may be
submitted until midnight Pacific Time on June 30, 2009.

The competition website www.inspireusafoundation.com/realtoreel/
<http://www.inspireusafoundation.com/realtoreel/>  contains entry
information, all forms, sample films, and a training video that demonstrates
examples of what we mean by ³positive mental health message². All eligible
films will be used as part of Inspire¹s www.reachout.com website when it
launches in the US in August, 2009.

AND ­ Prizes include $1000 for First Place, $500 for second, and $250 for
third!!

And, one of our judges for the competition will be a guest judge from the
Tribeca Film Festival Shorts Program.

Would you please help us ³spread the word² about this exciting opportunity?
I have attached the announcement for the competition and two different
flyers to either distribute electronically or for posting in hard copy.
Thank you for supporting Inspire as we work to ³help millions of teens and
young adults lead happier lives².

Best regards,

Susan

Susan G. Keys, Ph.D.
Executive Director
Inspire USA Foundation
657 Mission Street, Suite 507
San Francisco, CA 94105
www.inspireusafoundation.org
c. 541-312-4493
o. 415-495-4300

------ End of Forwarded Message

--
Nancy Willard, M.S., J.D.
http://csriu.org

Cyberbullying and Cyberthreats: Responding to the Challenge of Online Social
Aggression, Threats, and Distress (Research Press)

Cyber-Safe Kids, Cyber-Savvy Teens: Helping Young People Learn to Use the
Internet Safely and Responsibly (Jossey-Bass)