Hi,

I just posted the following directions to my summer reading lists. Feel
free.

Best regards,

Martin Swist
mswist@asij.ac.jp
Middle School LMS
The American School In Japan
1-1-1 Nomizu,  Chofu-shi,  Tokyo
Former LM_NET  Signature File Police
Former Middle School Cross Country  Coach
"The heart is a little to the left." (Rev.) William Sloane Coffin

Click on the link below for our 2009 summer reading list. This year, our
summer reading list appears as a Resource List in Destiny, our on-line
catalog. The list is called *Sumer* *2009.*

·         Each title is a link to information about the book

·         Once you are inside a book’s record, each book cover (usually) is
a link to Title Peek,  further  information about the book

Please note:  If you click on one of the links under Explore! in a record,
you will leave the Resource List *Summer 2009* and enter our on-line
catalog. Feel free to browse.  To return to *Summer 2009*, please exit out
of the catalog, return to this message and, at the risk of sounding like a
broken MP3, click on the link below.

The link below:
http://library.asij.ac.jp/cataloging/servlet/presentbooklistform.do?listID=638297&site=103

To access summer reading lists from the summers of 2000 to 2008 (very good
summers for reading, BTW), plus years of recommendations from the Young
Adult Library Services Association (YALSA) of the American Library
Association (ALA), please hit the next link:
http://www.asij.ac.jp/middle/lib/sumreading/sum08.htm

The missing link