Hello, collective brain!  I need your insight for a fun collaboration.  A
fourth grade teacher and I are working together to get the kids interested
in a variety of books for the Summer.  I did a "Book Pass"  (Speed Dating
for Books) and it was a great success. Next, we'd like the students to read
book reviews other kids their age have written.  And, if possible, we'd like
our students to write/post their own reviews.  Do you have any websites
you'd recommend for book reviews written by children?  How about websites
that would allow my students to post?  By the way, I've reviewed the
Scholastic website but would prefer to have an additional source.  Any
ideas?  Thanks!

Susanne Estes
Lower School Librarian
Montgomery, AL
zannyscott@gmail.com
LEM student at the University of West AL