Hi Everyone,
At a faculty meeting my prinipal noticed that my tables are really shot (off
balance) I know the Librarian before em attempted to order tables and never got
permission, but sitting at the table may have won my principal over! He mentioned I
should look into new tables.

I have looked at Demco, Gaylord, and the like. But I wanted your table buying
opinions. Currently we have  8 round laminate tables holding 4 students each.
Usually I have two completely unused tables, we just take the chairs and buddy one
or two up to make a 5 student table. I like to do group work, and am used to the
long rectangle tables from my old job, but I know my Principal likes the round.

I don't know much about furniture buying. Do you like the wooden tables more, ones
with metal legs. What will hold up the best? I am thinking maybe of getting round
again, but larger so I can have 6 instead of 8, as we are thinking of reorganizing
our space.

Here is a picture of what we currently have:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27662031@N03/3028782702/in/photostream/

I know the space is very large, I am thinking of somehow making it less vast, and
use the space more effectively so I am sure I will contact you again about ideas to
re-arrange haha

But for now I was wondering what company you would reccomend and what type of table
is best?

Melissa Chrusch
Elementary Librarian
Dallas School District, Dallas PA