In a message dated 5/13/2009 11:14:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
LISTSERV@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU writes:

There  are 10 messages totalling 626 lines in this issue.

Topics in this  special issue:

1. McDewey
2. Gen: What are your new  favorite free online tools?
3. TECH: Destiny and Aeries daily  update
4. new booktrailer: love you hate you miss you by elizabeth  scott
5. New Book Trailer for PEACE LOVE AND BABY DUCKS by Lauren  Myracle
6. TEACHER TUBE GROUP IS WORKING!!!
7. Laura Bush  Foundation Grants
8. HIT: Information Literacy Models
9.  Book jackets that need to be laminated?
10. URGENY action needed by 10am,  May 14 to get senators to support the
Improving  Literacy through Libraries  funding

Please  note: All LM_NET postings are protected by copyright law.
You can  prevent most e-mail filters from deleting LM_NET postings
by adding  LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU to your e-mail address book.
To change your LM_NET  status, you send a message to: li
stserv@listserv.syr.edu
In the message  write EITHER:
3) SET LM_NET  MAIL
4) SET LM_NET DIGEST