LM_Net'ers,

Sorry for a second follow up email; however, ITG just got back to me
with a new price quote.  They have adjusted the price of the RF
security system, and I will now purchase it for just under $5K.

Despite the mistakes on the original quote, they have been very
responsive and I feel they acted in good faith to rectify the error
and to minimize the impact on my library budget.  If this system
significantly curbs the annual "shrinkage" in my collection as I feel
it will, it will pay for itself in a handful of years.

Thanks to all who offered feedback or support.

Cheers,

Beau Cain, M.Ed., M.S.
MS/HS Librarian, ASFM Huasteca
Monterrey, Mexico

P   Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.