From: School Library Media & Network Communications [LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On
Behalf Of Kaline Goodrich [kaline369@YAHOO.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 12:04 PM
To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: oddest places a lost book was found

I think this would be an awesome thread.  I've never personally found a book
somewhere interesting, but some of my students have reported doing so.

1.  Sewn into a couch cushion

2.  In the freezer

3.  Between the toilet seat and one of the fuzzy covers that goes over it.

Kaline Goodrich, LMS
HES & HMS
Hermon, ME
kaline369@yahoo.com

"The greatest gift is the passion for reading.  It is cheap, it distracts, it
excites, it gives you a knowledge of the world and experience of a wide kind.  It
is a moral illumination."  (Elizabeth Hardwick)