I had two funny incidents. I had a parent call me to ask about the price
of a book. Her dog had puppies, and she carried the book into the pen to
her puppies, and they chewed it. While I was on the phone with her, the
dog came into the room, and picked the book up off the coffee table, and
she carried it back to the pen. The book was about raising puppies!
I had another student who had a book that was about 6 months overdue, and
she had looked everywhere for it. She woke up at 4AM, and said to herself
that the book was in her closet, and got up and found it.
Gail

Gail Shea Grainger
Librarian, Chesterfield School, Chesterfield, NH
Dewey Browse --K-12 Web site cataloged by Dewey Decimal Classification
http://www.deweybrowse.org ggrainger@deweybrowse.org
Past President NHEMA

In the message write EITHER:
1) SIGNOFF LM_NET