Good Afternoon -

While scouring the web this morning for summer reading lists, I stumbled upon
http://www.haisln.org/recommendedreadinglists.html
This list is put out by the Houston Area Independent School Library Network. They
have wonderful lists with 50 - 100 titles for each grade. Goes all the way up to
high school! It's all free for download, they're just asking for proper credit.

BTW, strangest place one of my students found a book - in the cat condo. You know,
the place where the cats climb and hang out :)

Denise Cushing
Carson Elementary School
Denver, Colorado
Library Paraprofessional; MLIS student