My original post was:

My school switched to Renaissance Place this year and I can't find the way to print
a report showing the top 10 point earners for the year.  (I can think of several
roundabout methods of compiling a list but there was a Top Point Earners in our old
AR and I'm looking for a similar report.)  Can someone point me in the right
direction?  Please respond to me off-list and I'll post a HIT.

Thanks for all the quick responses!  There were 2 that gave me easy ways to find
the report in Renaissance Place:

Go to Consolidated Reports (this only works if you set up your school year as a
Reporting Period in Consolidation Reports), then Customizable Ranking, select the
whole school, select Accelerated Reader, select Points Earned, select the whole
school year, Group by School, Then list Students, and Rank Scores Highest to
Lowest.

Go to Reports, then Reading Practice, then Student Points, sort by Points Earned,
Do Not Group.

Virginia Shaddix Crutchfield

Woodland Elementary School
Semora, North Carolina