Greeting all..... or at least those still in school :D

I am weeding my collection......it is in very sad shape :(
Most of my Country and State books are from the 1960s!!!!!!!!!

I need ideas of where to get "current" replacements for them.....what
series is still available and useful....I know that they have gotten more
difficult to find.....but am seeking your advice so I can either order
before the end of school or leave a list for my "replacement" (I am being
layed off at the end of june).

This is mostly to be used in the elem....I have not looked at my HS
collection too much yet but am sure that the issue will be similar
there....so will take ALL suggestions...but if you could note what level
they would be best for :D

Thanks for your help!!!!

Connie

Connie Middleton
PK-12 Librarian
Andover Central School
Andover  NY  14806
CMiddleton@andovercsd.org
607-478-8491

Email correspondence to and from this address is subject to public records
requests pursuant to the New York State Public Records Law, resulting in
monitoring and potential disclosure of this message to third parties.

In compliance with federal law, Andover Central School District Schools
administers all education programs, employment activities and admissions
without discrimination against any person on the basis of gender, race,
color, religion, national origin, age or disability.