Dear Library Professionals:
While many of us are relaxing at the end of the school year, COMO XXI
planners are hopping with activity! We have some great proposals already
rolling in - now we want to see YOURS! The deadline is *TOMORROW *so don't
delay!

COMO XXI will be held at the beautiful Ironworks in Columbus, Georgia
October 7-9 and this year's theme is "Connect, Collaborate, Communicate." We
are looking for public, academic, and school librarians who would like to
present their best practices at this year's conference. Have you created a
program that exceeded your expectations? Your colleagues want to know! Have
you made a collaborative relationship work in novel ways? Your colleagues
want to know! Have you discovered ways to incorporate Web 2.0 tools into
your program? Your colleagues want to know!

The 2009 conference is an exciting professional development opportunity
co-sponsored by GLA, GAIT, and GLMA. Members of sponsoring organizations get
a discount on their registrations and presenters will receive a $10 cash
rebate on site as a "thank you" for sharing your expertise. The conference
is so close to the Alabama line we are offering member privileges to Alabama
library professionals to attend and, hopefully, PRESENT! Click on the link
below and enter your proposal online. *Deadline for proposals is MAY 31,
2009! Your submission must be time stamped by midnight, May 31, 2009 to be
considered for presentation.*

If you have any questions about a proposal, feel free to get in touch and I
will be happy to help. Please consider sharing your "stars" with the rest of
us at COMO XXI in Columbus, GA October 7-9!

 www.georgiacomo.org

--
Susan Grigsby, Teacher-Librarian
President, GLMA