Hello -

I think this project is pretty well set to start, but I wanted to see if anyone had
anything great to add first.  I am working with seventh graders in English on a
Native American paper.  They are assigned a tribe and then do research on: notable
members, location, numbers of members, dress, customs, weapons, clothing, homes,
religious beliefs, food, beliefs, reservations, and unusual facts.  WorldBook and
WorldBook Early Peoples plus the websites they suggest should take care of most of
this.  Does anyone have any great websites that are "must haves" to add to my list?
 Thanks in advance!

Jaclyn Adler
7-12 Teacher Librarian
Salem CSD