Thanks to all who took the time to answer my book fair question.  My
original question was "Who runs the book fair: you, or another group
(like the parent support group?)  Who gets the profits: your library, or
the school at large?"  Responses varied quite a bit, but as a general
rule, librarians who run their own book fairs keep the profits for their
own programs.   Parent groups who run book fairs decide where the
profits will go.  Many librarians who run their own book fairs commented
that they wouldn't do it if the profits didn't come to their libraries!

I'll try to catch up on my individual thanks later this week.  With our
own book fair last week, and the very unexpected death of our recently
retired and much loved principal on Thursday, this week's goal is simply
to be prepared for my classes by the time they enter the room.

Sara Reinders, LMS
Ada Christian School

Ada, MI

sreinders@sbcglobal.net