In addition to being a full time K-8 Librarian I am also a graduate
student working on my masters in school librarianship. In one of my
classes we have been tasked with creating a 3 year strategic plan and
policy manual  for our libraries/LMCs. The professor has provided us
with some good examples of previous student efforts and I have already
outlined goals and detailed policies and procedures. However, I would
like to see more examples of what my peers have done in this space.
Would you be willing to share your strategic plans with me? If so,
please email them to me off line at this address.

As seasoned professionals I am hoping to get some ideas on how to
creatively organize the document (can it be visually appealing) and the
types of goals colleagues are setting (SMART goals). All information you
share will be kept confidential and I will, of course, cite sources when
applicable.

Thanks in advance for considering this request.

BR,

Zoe P. Midler
Librarian
Flagstaff Academy