Netters,
We have recently moved to Destiny and have 1 district Marc record rather
than the individual Marc records for each school. I have put the name of my
Birthday Book participants in the 590 tag for several years. Students have
always enjoyed typing their name for a keyword search and been able to
create a list of books they have donated to the school library. Now, the 590
information is visible in all the schools. Is there anywhere in the Marc
record for site specific searchable information? If not, is there any easy
way in Destiny to batch process the 590 tag? I would need to move it or
delete it.

Thanks for the assistance

Jan Wagner
Learning Center Director