During November we commemorate many world events, such as the Gunpowder Plot;
Sherman's burning of Atlanta; Kristallnacht (The Night of Broken Glass); the
Armistice of World War I (with the 10,000 soldiers killed on that last day of
fighting); the Gettysburg Address; the assassination of JFK; and the 150th
anniversary of Charles Darwin's "Origin of Species."

Video clips, and primary sources, are provided for these topics and more November
events.
http://www.awesomestories.com/newsletters/november-highlights

Group access to the site is free for all schools, libraries and educators.  Request
group access with this form.  http://www.awesomestories.com/signup   It is also
free for students and members of the general public.  Select an individual password
using the same URL.

The site's privacy policy is strictly enforced.

Carole Bos
Dean's Advisory Board
Grand Valley State University
bosc@gvsu.edu