Here are two of my favorite recipes with my changes. I just went online and found
them....

I make the Parmesan Chicken all the time, everyone loves it
I pulse the English muffin (I use one and a half) to make the break crumbs
I leave out the butter
I throw a little parmesan cheese in the bread mixture and then add a little more on
top of each chicken breast once they are coated before they go in the oven
I bring the oven temperature down to about 350ish and bake for 30-35 min.
I put garlic in a pan with butter and let it simmer real low for as long as
possible, then I cook up some wheat noodles, toss the butter on top and have garlic
butter noodles with this dish...mmmm Best recipe I ever discovered...I also use
that garlic butter to put on some whole grain bread and make homemade garlic bread,
oven 350ish too.

PARMESAN CHICKEN
6 servings

DRESSING
·         3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
·         1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
·         1/2 teaspoon kosher
salt<http://kitchenparade.com/2002/10/favorite-ingredients.php#ingredient_salt>
·         1/4 teaspoon pepper
COATING
·         1-1/2 English muffins (about 1-1/4 cups fresh crumbs)
·         3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (about 1-1/2 ounces)
·         1/4 teaspoon additional pepper
·         1 tablespoon melted butter
·         6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 6 ounces each)
Preheat oven to 450F. Whisk together dressing ingredients in a low, flat dish
suitable for dipping chicken breasts. Process the English muffin halves in food
processor until finely ground. Add Parmesan, pepper and butter and pulse two or
three times until well blended. Transfer coating mixture to a second low-flat dish.
Dip each breast in the dressing, then the coating, covering completely with each.
Place on a baking sheet and bake for 15 - 20 minutes. Serve hot or cold.
NUTRITION ESTIMATE Per Serving: 300 Cal; 46g Protein; 8g Tot Fat; 4g Sat Fat; 8g
Carb; 1g Fiber; 693mg Sodium; 114mg Cholesterol; Weight Watchers 6 points

Just made this last night. It was sooo juicy. My husband loved it. I didn't measure
anything I just threw all the ingredients in a bowl to my liking, mixed, put it in
baking pan and baked 1 hr. on 350 ---
I made my mother in laws Mexican rice recipe with this....delicious

MEXICAN MEATLOAF

1 c. chopped onions
1 c. chopped red and green peppers, mixed
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
1 lb. Lean Ground Sirloin
4 oz. cheddar cheese, grated (if not using low cal. reduce to 3 oz.)
3/4 c. bread crumbs
¼ C. Fat Free Sour Cream
½ C. Salsa
2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp. chili powder
Pour a little fat free beef broth to moisten mixture
Salt and pepper to taste

Shiloh Adame
Westfield Community School
Library Director/6th Grade Study Skills
Battle of the Books Coach
shiloh.adame@d300.org<mailto:shiloh.adame@d300.org>

Please save trees. Print only when necessary.

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Illinois has a very broad public records law. Most
written communications (including email) to or from school district officials and
staff are public records available to the public and media upon request. Your email
communications may therefore be subject to public disclosure.