Hello, Collective Brain,

If you are a Renaissance Learning "Real Time" customer, you now have access
to the capability to create a widget that will update LIVE, as your kids
take AR quizzes.  The widget shows how many books have been read, as well as
how many words. There is also a running set of book cover images showing
books that your kids have read.  You can set the widget to show daily,
weekly, monthly, or yearly statistics.

When you log in,(as an administrator) click on "Widgets" under Renaissance
Place and follow the steps to create a custom widget for your school.

I have examples of our (monthly stats) widgets for each campus, on our
blogs, at http://pettushs.blogspot.com and http://pettuselem.blogspot.com.
 I plan to get a widget for each grade level on each class blog over the
holidays.

What's even cooler than the widget you can embed (to me, anyway) is the
iphone application.

I encourage you to check out this cool new feature if you are a Renaissance
Place Real Time customer.

Blessings,

Teresa
--