I just want to clarify for those who responded to my query for sites about
genocides. I am not looking to ³pretty² up any genocide pictures.  Itıs a
horrific topic that is part of the our curriculum and the teachers continue
to have difficulties with having the students research such a serious, heavy
topic, but they are still 8th graders. We all know there are harsh images
that still give them an understanding of the reality and then there are
GRAPHIC images. So, the teachers asked if there was a good source for images
besides just Google. I was looking for suggestions, not comments.
Thank you to those who gave me some ideas.

Mrs. Elizabeth Ullrich
Library Teacher
Emil A. Cavallini M.S.
Upper Saddle River, NJ  07458