...For bothering you just one more time for your vote. It's a $30,000 technology
makeover and in these economic times, that's a game changer!  Thanks to everyone
who has voted for our video so far and I know many of you have. The voting deadline
is December 4th at noon. We are currently in second place by the narrowest of
margins and are making slight gains on first place. I would appreciate anyone and
everyone supporting a tiny, library friendly district as we try to win this
contest.  If you missed my previous posts, we are finalists in the national
eInstruction Technology makeover contest. We had to make a parody music video about
technology use in the classroom. My teacher wife and I did the right thing and
collaborated with her third graders. So here we are. One step away from the big
money. If you'd like to help the only way you can is to VOTE and pass it on to
others. Go to the site below, SIGN UP FIRST, then go back to the k-5 division and
look for WE USE TECHNOLOGY from MELISSA TEXAS. Click our video icon to go to our
page. Then click the vote button. That's it. One vote may change the way we do
things here. I appreciate the support and this is my last shameless plug :)

SITE:
http://eimakeover09.shycast.com/submission/show/291

p.s the library gets first shot at the tech prizes.....

Doug Valentine
2009 TCEA Librarian of the Year
McKillop Elementary School
Melissa Texas