Ren Learning has a fun widget that can be used at your school on your web
page.    It gives the figures of books read and number of words.   I know
many schools have Follett's Destiny.   Our tech person is saying that we can't
"embed" the widget on our individual school home pages due to the type of
link.

Has anyone figured out how to use the AR Widget on their home page?   Any
help would be appreciated.   I KNOW someone has figured out how to do it.

Elizabeth Woods
Washington MS
marbeth2@aol.com