I have only gotten a few responses to my questions (listed below), and no one has
responded to the first question along the lines I intended.? One response was a bit
miffed that I would ask people to check school reading lists against award lists.

That was not my intent at all.? I thought (perhaps wrongly) that people would be
able to name off 3-5 recent winners or best of the year list titles that were being
used in classes.

Sooooo, let me try again.? While I'm still looking for any titles anyone wishes to
send; let me reword the first question to this:

If you had the opportunity to talk to a group of future junior high or high school
English teachers---what would you say or do to get them interested/enthused/maybe
even 'excited' about reading young adult literature??

(I have about 30 minutes--so this can't be too involved)

I'm open to any and all ideas.

Thanks? again,

Donna

Donna Nix