Check out the Learning Commons model for a high school library. The high
school in Chelmsford MA recently underwent the transformation to rave
reviews. The Learning Commons model really is a visionary one. Here is the
link about the transformation, written by the librarian:
http://maschoolibraries.org/content/view/609/294/

Here is another ink to a local about it:
http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2008/12/08/new_learning_commons_defies_commonplace/

Good-Luck!

Barbara Kennedy
LMS student