I was wondering if anyone already had a planned out Library Skills
curriculum that I could work off of. I started a few weeks ago and am trying
to play catch up with what the previous librarian taught them. They are only
in the class for 20 weeks. We have covered Citing, Internet
Evaluation,search engines, we are doing databases now, as well as how to use
Boolean search in both the internet and databases. I'd just like an idea of
what else we should cover and I want to try to go in the best order
possible. The previous librarian started out with a research paper! I think
that should be the ending project.
                             -Crystal Sweet/Librarian
                               Owen D. Young CSD
                                csweet@odycsd.org