Number one this is not an appropriate topic for our listserv- all it's
going to do is punch a lot of people's buttons.

---and number two, you would think that someone on a listserv made up
of librarians would have learned about snopes.com and checking
internet rumors.

Diane Roberts
St. Thomas High School
Houston, TX 77007