We will be gathering for an LM_NET Happy Hour in Charlotte between 5:30 and 6:30 on
Friday, Nov. 6 for a chance to meet face to face. Please let me know if you think
you'd like to attend during that time, and I'll look for a place that can hold all
of us. This doesn't commit you to attending, but gives me an idea of how large a
space we might need. Once we find a place, I'll email the location. This will be
after the last session for the day and before the author banquet. For those of us
not attending the author banquet, maybe we can go have dinner after the Happy Hour.

While we wish we could provide for everyone's food and drinks, each person will be
on his/her own.

Blythe Bennett and Sue Wurster (and Michelle Walker virtually!)

Blythe Allison Bennett
Assistant Director, School Media Program
Director Summer Institute
School of Information Studies, Syracuse University
114 Hinds Hall, Syracuse, NY
babennet@syr.edu
(315) 443-5445