Thank you everyone for your great sharing and advice!  I won't bore
you with the details of my four books, but I wanted to post a hit for
those who wrote asking me to share the (free and open) resources.

Here you go!

*****

I found the first one in Access PA, and the 3rd & 4th in Worldcat.org.
No luck on the 2nd one.  These sites don't allow you to download the
MARC record, but I simply cut and paste them into Word doc, print
them, and re-type into my OPAC program.  Even at that, it's still a
lot faster than ORIGINAL CATALOGING!!

 *****

OPEN WORLDCAT is a gift from Bill Gates to the nation - he provided a
portal to have OCLC make all bibliographic records accessible on
Google.  You can see the MARC record in one of the strategies there.

*****

I search the state database of Pennsylvania schools.  You can download the
MARC records for free if you follow the tutorials.  Library of Congress
records can also be downloaded. I also search LOC of Congress. I usually can
find the records I want.  There are many more sources you can search for
free.  The only paid service I have used is Mitinet. I really like Access
PA!

*****

Have you tried WorldCat? http://www.worldcat.org

I found all four titles listed by doing an advanced search using the
title and author.
I did not find The Big Sky using the ISBN.
I use WorldCat frequently and just cut and paste.

*****

I found records for Big Sky and Collision Course on Ohio Link
http://olc1.ohiolink.edu/

*****

Access PA has editions of your first two titles, I think enough to work
with, modify, etc.

*****

I often use large public libraries to get marc records. The Chicago
Public Library is one of my favorites.

http://www.chipublib.org/search/catalog/

*****

Have you tried Sunlink  http://www.sunlink.ucf.edu