Hello, colleagues,

A few months ago I asked for input about Flip cameras so that I could
convince my technology department and principal to purchase same.  Well, I
got no response then but in the meantime I took a short course on how to and
discovered today that the principal now has 3 of these  -- not in the
library - and one of the teachers used  a Flip camera to create 3 short
videos of her class doing a project.  She came to me about putting these 3
videos into a loop to show during the Mon  - yes this Monday - faculty
meeting.  Naturally I cannot remember - 3 months have passed - all I learned
and cannot locate my materials. Any ideas or help would be appreciated.  I
do remember LMNETers suggestion suing the free MS movie program and the
course instructor suggested this as well but without a camera to fool around
with and my notes ....  I would dearly love to help this teacher and show
the principal that these 3 cameras should have been in the library to begin
with.  Please - Please - any ideas????

Thanks,
Barbara

Barbara Wall
Krieger Elementary School
Poughkeepsie, NY
bawall@northnet.org
bwall@poughkeepsieschools.org

"Life begets life. Energy becomes energy. It is by spending oneself that one
becomes
rich."  Sarah Bernhardt