What an uplifting start to my weekend, Doug! I signed up, voted and here is the
comment I left:

This is exceptional...classroom teacher & librarian working together to enhance
kids' creativity and learning...and so well done! Doesn't get any better than this!

Hope you win!  Your students will benefit even more than they do know from your
hard work (and I'm betting you have tons of fun, too). You're important to those
students and your school.

All the best, Sara

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Sara Kelly Johns, Candidate for ALA President

Associate Editor for AASL Community, Knowledge Quest

Lake Placid Middle/High School LMC

34 School Street

Lake Placid, NY 12946

518-523-2474, ext. 4132

FAX: 518-523-4861

johns@northnet.org

skjohns@gmail.com

skj4ala@gmail.com

http://www.skj4ala.com

"Information is the currency of democracy." -- Thomas Jefferson