Hello,

It is my understanding that part of the original problem with the President's
address were the handouts to be given to students. Students would have been asked
how they could help President Obama meet his goals for the country. Some parents
and others did not think students should be asked that kind of question. It is also
my understanding, that these work page materials have been changed to ask students
to think about how they each can achieve their own educational and personal goals.

 Jean Koch, LMS (Retired)

Virginia Beach, VA

jckoch@cox.net