I wanted to let everyone know that *I will no longer be requiring trailer
creators to join the TT group in order to have their vids included at BTFA.*
TT is just TOO user-unfriendly for words!

So, if you have a trailer, and the capability to send it to me via an email
attachment, I’ll take care of the rest.

OR, if you’d rather set up your own (free, extremely easy) user account at
www.4shared.com and upload your trailer there, and then send me the link so
I can add it to the trailers at BTFA, that’s fine too.

Directions for Joining 4shared:

   1. Go to https://www.4shared.com
   2. Click on “Sign Up” and follow the steps

Directions for uploading your trailer to 4shared:

   1. Once you are logged in to 4shared, click on “choose file” near the
   bottom of the screen
   2. Navigate to your video file  and click on “open”
   3. Click on “Upload”
   4. When it is finished, click “OK” and then “Done”

Directions for Adding a Title and Sharing the Link:

   1. Right click on the video
   2. Click on “edit tags and description”
   3. Click on the “general” tab
   4. Click on “edit title”
   5. Enter title, author, and “trailer created by” with your name and
   location, then click on “ok”
   6. To send me the URL for download, so I can get it into the BTFA
   folders, copy and paste the “download link” to an email and send it to me.

--
Teresa Schauer
District Librarian/Pettus ISD