What if the suggestion was to just lock the door and walk away?
That seems to me to be the most appropriate one.  Maybe the closed
door will create some sort of action from parents and students.

Connie

Connie Williams
Teacher Librarian / National Board Certified
CSLA past President
Petaluma High School
200 Fair Street
Petaluma, CA 94952
707-778-4662
chwms@mac.com
http://www.phslibrary.org

It makes you wonder. All the brilliant things we might have done with
our lives if only we suspected we knew how."
-General Benjamin in Bel Canto by Ann Patchett