Hello LM_NET folks, my colleague Jane Lofton sent this out on the
California listerv:

> I just saw this tweet on Twitter from Barack Obama:
>
> "Tomorrow, Arne Duncan will be answering your questions on education
> reform. Ask a question here:http://j.mp/cTzX6i"
>
> I sent in a question about school libraries. Please join me so that
> they get a flood of questions on this topic.

Let's flood the question bank with school libraries!

Connie

Connie  Williams
NBCT Teacher Librarian
Past President
California School Library Assn
CSLA 2.0 Team

Http://www.phslibrary.org

chwms@mac.com
707-778-7524

check out  "Circulate This: stories from the school library" at
http://www.csla.net/audio