On behalf of the New York City School Librarians' Association (NYCSLA), an
affiliate of NYLA/SLMS, I'm compiling information on
awards/grants/scholarships given by other local affiliates.

I have two requests

I have not found a website for the affiliates listed below. If you belong to
one of these, could you let me know if your organization offers any awards,
grants, or scholarships to its members. (Also if you have a website, I'd
love the address-- there were no links on the  SLMS affiliates page of the
NYLA website)

Chautauqua County School Library Media Association (Erie 2-Chautauqua  SLS)
Enchanted Mountains School Library Association (Erie 2
-Cattaraugus-Allegany SLS)Jefferson-Lewis Library Association
(Jefferson-Lewis SLS)
Northern Adirondack Library Association (Franklin-Essex-Hamilton SLS,
Champlain Valley SLS)
Central New York Library Association (Utica-Rome area) (Madison-Oneida SLS,
Oneida-Herkimer SLS)
Buffalo School Librarians' Association (Buffalo City SLS)

If you are a member of one of following and you know of any
award/grant/scholarship your organization provides, can you send me info on
what they are?  Your websites did not indicate any.

Eastern New York School Library Media Association
(Albany-Schoharie-Schenectady SLS, Hamilton-Fulton-Montgomery SLS, Questar
III (Rensselaer-Columbia-Greene) SLS and
Washington-Saratoga-Warren-Hamilton-Essex SLS)

Hudson Valley Library Association   (Yonkers SLS)

<http://www.nycsla.org/>

School Librarians' Association of Western New York (Erie 1 SLS)

School Librarians of the Southern Tier-East  (Broome-Tioga SLS,
Delaware-Chenango-Madison-Otsego SLS, Otsego-Northern-Catskill SLS)

Thanks!

Rena Deutsch, Librarian
Seward Park Campus Schools
350 Grand St.