LM_NETters,

Colleagues at a building other than the ones I work at are starting to ask for help
from me!  (That's a good thing, right?!)
Please ask your knowledgeable Language Arts instructors if possible.

"At the same curriculum meeting, we decided to seek out not only vocabulary
instructional materials, but also online writing programs for either remediation or
tracking of students.  (An example would be the Write Source offers an online
program that students create a paper and it is analyzed and archived in an online
portfolio.)  We were wondering if you knew of any sites/places/companies/texts that
might be worth looking at.  OR if you have heard of any other writing programs your
connections have talked about or are using.
We thought we would start with some of our personal resources before we venture to
the web ourselves.  Any ideas/thoughts/resources would be greatly appreciated."

Marcia Dressel, K-5 Librarian @ the
Elementary and Intermediate Schools
Osceola, WI
dressel@osceola.k12.wi.us <mailto:dressel@osceola.k12.wi.us>