Please excuse cross postings.

     I'm happy to report that Rockwall ISD honored the district librarians with a
tea at our administration building June 6.  It was catered, decorated, and hosted
by our Policy, Planning and Research Department with our Assistant Superintendent
of said department officiating.  Our new Superintendent Elect (our current
Superintendent is retiring in June) came in and gave a wonderful speech about the
great value of school librarians in our district and community.  He then personally
introduced himself to all present.
  We couldn't ask for a better act of recognition for the hard work that our
librarians put forth each day.  They have even decided to make it an annual event!
The 25th Anniversary of School Library Month is in full swing in Rockwall, Texas!

 Nancy LeCrone
Librarian
Rockwall-Heath High School
Rockwall ISD
801 Laurence Drive
Heath, Texas 75032
469-698-2605
nlecrone@rockwallisd.org
http://site.rockwallisd.com/RHHS/library/Default.aspx

Adjunct Professor
College of Information, Library Science, and Technologies
Department of Library and Information Science
University of North Texas

Currently Serving on:
 Best List for Teacher Resources Task Force through American Association of School
Librarians

RHHS Campus Design Team

RHHS Campus Improvement Committee

"You cannot solve a problem using the same thinking that created it."

Albert Einstein