I allow each student to print ten pages free, then charge 5 cents (although I might
raise it to 10) a page after that.  As Regents and other exams loom closer, I might
allow students 10 free pages a week, depending on demand.

Recently read Gateway by Sharon Shinn and The Amaranth Enchantment by Julie Berry
(debut novel).  Wow.

Now reading Airborn by Ken Oppel and The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson.

“Librarians. . . have been my lifelong friends, guides and heroes.”  Joseph Bruchac
Basya Karp, Librarian

Shulamith High School and Shulamith School For Girls

Brooklyn, New York

basyak10@hotmail.com