Hello,
Joanne (from the message board) is trying to help us, but her Destiny version is
different from ours. ( We have 6.0) Her screen has an option to save the exported
file and ours does not. Does anyone know to where we exported the file? If we can
figure that out we can import it.

Thanks,
Adrienne Goldstein
Friendship School