Good morning/afternoon, Great Brain!

Can you recommend a database that might be a best fit in an elementary collection?
I am looking for one that you recommend as being particularly good and relevant for
social studies/history information. I am not focusing on the price right now, just
the best. So I am open to any relevant, useful, elementary-friendly database that
you might recommend.

Those of you in Texas (who might have a minute free during conference time), I am
especially interested in your recommendations for which ones best fit with our
Texas elementary social studies curriculum, specifically the 4th grade curriculum
about Texas and Texas history.

I would be very appreciative of any thoughts you might share before we all set out
for the weekend.
TGIF! Thank you and enjoy your weekend!

Teresa Powell
Lewisville, Texas