Hello All-
Our school just finished up our annual Scholastic Book Fair today.  We were given
cash registers and cash drawers to use (first time ever)  We found them fairly
complicated and had to constantly be helping with transaction problems with the
volunteers, instead of assisting students with selections.  But the real kicker was
"losing" checks, money and credit card slips all week.  Quite by chance, we
discovered that the lost items can get lodged inside the cash drawer...  You
actually have to take out the drawer compartments and then trickily remove drawer
itself, and viola!  found items!!!
Has anyone else had issues with the registers/drawers or perhaps thought they were
beneficial?
Thanks for any input!
Heidi Buzzanga, LMSVillage School, 2/3 LibraryHolmdel,
NJhbuzzanga@holmdelschools.org

In the message write EITHER:
1) SIGNOFF LM_NET
2) SET LM_NET NOMAIL