If you are in a school district or state that has recently renewed,
continued its commitment to school libraries, or began a new commitment, I  want
to hear from you. I am interested in learning about areas where tax payers
have passed bonds relating to school libraries or where librarians are
required  in each school in a district. I'd like to know what specific library
services/needs the bond addressed, how much money is specifically dedicated
to school libraries, and whether or not professional librarians are
required, etc.

I am researching this topic to battle cuts in my daughter's school
district, fortunately not the district where I am now employed.

Rachel Hinds
Librarian
Alvin ISD
Pearland, Tx