From: School Library Media & Network Communications
[mailto:LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of heidi buzzanga
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2010 5:17 PM
To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Book fair cash registers

Hello All-
Our school just finished up our annual Scholastic Book Fair today.  We were
given cash registers and cash drawers to use (first time ever)  We found
them fairly complicated and had to constantly be helping with transaction
problems with the volunteers, instead of assisting students with selections.
 But the real kicker was "losing" checks, money and credit card slips all
week.  Quite by chance, we discovered that the lost items can get lodged
inside the cash drawer...  You actually have to take out the drawer
compartments and then trickily remove drawer itself, and viola!  found
items!!!
Has anyone else had issues with the registers/drawers or perhaps thought
they were beneficial?
Thanks for any input!
Heidi Buzzanga, LMSVillage School, 2/3 LibraryHolmdel,
NJhbuzzanga@holmdelschools.org

To change your LM_NET status, you send a message to:
listserv@listserv.syr.edu