My daughter thinks you folks on LM Net can do anything. She is a school
counselor who uses books in her therapy practice. She currently has a client
who has been diagnosed with RAD. Here's her definition of this disorder:

"It's a disorder that children who typically have a history of
trauma/abuse/neglect by a caregiver can develop.  It makes attaching to a
new caregiver (ie. adoptive parent) VERY difficult and sometimes can be even
deadly. Some of these kids have attempted to kill their caregivers."

The child in question is seven. Does anyone have a book that my daughter
might use with him?

I'll be happy to post a hit. I personally am stumped on this one.

Ada G. Kent, Librarian

Ohio School for the Deaf

500 Morse Road

Columbus, OH 43214