From: Fredrik Ernerot
To: ENSIL-LIST@NIC.SURFNET.NL
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2010 1:34 PM
Subject: [ENSIL-LIST] BREAKING NEWS!!! BREAKING NEWS!!! BREAKING NEWS!!!

IFLA & The Swedish Scool Library Associations "Network for conferences and
seminaries" are very proud to present - Probably the greatest single School Library
event, in the whole history of Sweden...

The official pre-conference to IFLA 2010, Gothenburg, Sweden:

"The future of school libraries in a national and international perspective"

Monday the 9th of August 2010, 09.00-17.00
Burgårdens Conference Center, Gothenburg, Sweden

For further information: http://www.skolbibliotek.se/preconf2010.htm

IFLA satellite programme nr.15: http://www.ifla.org/en/ifla76/satellite-meetings

/Fredrik Ernerot
Chairman, School Library West, Sweden