I need some quick help on something!  I am looking for a movie that is based on a
book, and that has a good message.  The book that was read was Al Capone Shines My
Shoes.  I know there is not a movie based on that book, but do you know anything
that might dovetail with it well.  I haven't read this one yet, but I did read the
first one, and I know there is an autistic character.  I'm supposed to give the
faculty member some ideas this afternoon.  (Just found out about this 10 minutes
ago!)

TIA!
Brandy Huffman
Media Coordinator
Walter Johnson Middle School
701 Lenoir Rd
Morganton, NC 29655
(828)430-7340

"She is too fond of books, and it has addled her brain."
Louisa May Alcott

I'm currently reading Suck It Up by Brian Meehl.  What about you?

This email is for the sole use of the individual or entity to whom it has been
addressed. If you are neither the intended recipient, nor an agent responsible for
delivering this email to the intended recipient, any disclosure, retransmission,
copying, or taking action in reliance upon the message contained herein is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, you should notify the sender
immediately. All email correspondence to and from this address may be subject to
the North Carolina public records law, which could result in monitoring and
disclosure to third parties, including law enforcement.