Just a reminder, this webinar is tomorrow. I know many of you have signed up! Thank
you.

My company is running a free webinar at 10am PST on  Thursday April 22nd - the 40th
Annual Earthday.

The webinar will be 20 minutes plus questions, and will be presented by Dr Neal
Lineback - a Geography Professor from Appalachian State University who has written
books on climate change and has been involved in worldwide conservation projects.

He will be showing slides and telling the tales of 3 environmental issues closer to
home than the 'usual' suspects.

Restoration of the Florida Everglades
Returning the Great Plains to their pre-colonial state
Garbage 'Soup' in the Pacific Ocean

This promises to be a great live interaction with a Professor who is full of
enthusiasm about his subject, and will remind students that while we hear much
about greenhouse gas, carbon emissions, global warming etc, there are very
significant environmental disasters happening every day much closer to home.

Dr Lineback publishes Geography in the News which many of you will have heard of.

There is no 'selling portion' of the webinar - it is purely educational and costs
nothing to attend. All that is required is an internet connected computer with
speakers.

If you have any questions or comments please mail me directly, or to register click
the link -

https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/596791546

Director of Marketing
Maps101