Hello Everyone,

I am looking for two handouts from a Library Sparks article on fractured
fairytales. I had the lesson and the handouts in with my lesson materials, and now
I cannot for the life of me find them. If anyone could please be so kind to scan
the lesson/article/handouts from Library Sparks I would be very grateful. I don't
recall what year/month it was from but I do remember the one handout was a graphic
organizer on how to fracture your own fairy tale.

Thanks so much!

Victoria Savo
Librarian
Pocono Mountain School District
Pocono Elementary Center
Swiftwater Elementary Center
Clear Run Elementary Center
Swiftwater, PA
vsavo@pmsd.org<mailto:vsavo@pmsd.org>

________________________________
This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. The email and any files may also
be privileged or otherwise protected by legal rules. If you have received it by
mistake, please let us know by e-mail reply and delete it from your system. If you
are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
e-mail. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Pocono Mountain
School District. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments
for the presence of viruses. The Pocono Mountain School District accepts no

Pocono Mountain School District, P.O. Box 200, Pocono Mountain School Road,
Swiftwater, Pa 18370 www.pmsd.org