While surfing the Web to find new material for my Infotopia Student Safe
Search Engine ( http://www.infotopia.info ), I happened on one of the
coolest interactive visualization tools I’ve seen in a long time : Debate
Graph ( http://debategraph.org ).  You can use it to create visual maps of
the pros and cons of any issue.  According to the site it  is:  `A wiki
debate visualization tool that lets you: present the strongest case on any
debate that matters to you; openly engage the opposing arguments; create
and reshape debates, make new points, rate and filter the arguments;
monitor the evolution of debates via RSS feeds; and, share and reuse the
debates on and offline;` ..  As an example, here is one of its ‘debate
maps’ for Middle East Peace :  http://debategraph.org/Stream.aspx?mID=744
.

Sincerely,
Michael Bell, Ph.D.
Former Chair, Texas Association of School Librarians
drmichaelbell@hotmail.com
Retired school and university librarian
webmaster at http://www.virtuallrc.com
webmaster at http://www.infotopia.info